[WikiEN-l] [Unblock-en-l] Wikipedia e-mail

Gabe Johnson gjzilla at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 15:10:07 UTC 2007

On 6/13/07, Szépszivy Ásér <j.milgromski at gmail.com> wrote:

> > (This mail is for google-mail (gmail))
> > User:Riana (Wikipedia administrator)
> >
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Riana
>
> I fight aggainst your (*Shoeofdeth, Kusma, Reinydays*, etc.) *vandalism*, I
> continue the contribution eternally, while you (pl.) change the negative,
> passive, inferior and bad way of thinking, and hear my opinion, and make a
> portal/project page.
>
> Your heart is worse than an animal, You have not any *mentschnhartz*.

Calling another Wikipedian's heart "worse than an animal" is not a
good way to convince others that your position is correct. Also, what
is "mentschnhartz"?

> *You Are REALLY KILLING MANY AETICLES!!! I'M VERY ANGRY NOW!!*
Please do not write in all capital letters, as it is the email
equivalent of screaming.

> I bought the telephonbook of Vienna, and book about surnames, then I
> continue expansion of academic articles.
Telephone books are usually not considered reliable sources.
Please see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WP:RS .

> I'm stongly against for *Manual of Style* and *Wikipedia:SU*.
> Then, I have no duties to observe for the wrong custom. I continue
> contribution.

If you oppose the Manual of Style, then you are free to fork as described at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WP:FORK , as long as you give credit to
the original contributors.

--
Absolute Power