[WikiEN-l] [Unblock-en-l] Wikipedia e-mail

Szépszivy Ásér j.milgromski at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 10:36:55 UTC 2007

> (This mail is for google-mail (gmail))
> User:Riana (Wikipedia administrator)
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Riana

I fight aggainst your (*Shoeofdeth, Kusma, Reinydays*, etc.) *vandalism*, I
continue the contribution eternally, while you (pl.) change the negative,
passive, inferior and bad way of thinking, and hear my opinion, and make a
portal/project page.

Your heart is worse than an animal, You have not any *mentschnhartz*.

*You Are REALLY KILLING MANY AETICLES!!! I'M VERY ANGRY NOW!!*

I bought the telephonbook of Vienna, and book about surnames, then I
continue expansion of academic articles.

I'm stongly against for *Manual of Style* and *Wikipedia:SU*.
Then, I have no duties to observe for the wrong custom. I continue
contribution.

*--  Szépszivy-Schönhertz Ásér, a fighter, Hebraist, linguist*