[WikiEN-l] Privacy rating for Wikipedia

Cheney Shill halliburton_shill at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 04:40:12 UTC 2007

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/foundation/2/28/Wikimedia_2006_fs.pdf

> > "The Organization's investments are comprised of 187
> shares of Google
>

> Indeed. They were a donation, and Wikimedia has since
> sold them. So
> even on those tenuous grounds Mathias is still clear.

Yes, quite the dramatic performance they put on over an
obvious non-issue.  Maybe we have 3 (with a 4th arriving)
encyclopedia dramatica stars in our midst.

~~Pro-Lick
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/User:Halliburton_Shill
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Pro-Lick
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Pro-Lick