[WikiEN-l] I'm disappointed in Wikipedia.

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Mon Jun 11 11:12:30 UTC 2007

On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 03:50:14 -0400, "David Goodman"
<dgoodmanny at gmail.com> wrote:

>Today's example is the Vice Chancellor of the  University of
>Southampton, Bill Wakeham. Minimal article, but it did say he was V-C.
>Prodded--by someone from the UK. Maybe it will be on AfD tomorrow. DGG

Being V-C does not mean that non-trivial independent sources
necessarily exist.

/me checks for [[Gordon Higginson]], who was V-C when I was at Soton.
Nope.  Professor Sir Gordon Higginson, DL, FREng, lacks an article. Ho
hum.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk