[WikiEN-l] Solution to BJAODN criss

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Mon Jun 11 00:57:08 UTC 2007

> There is an implied license when people put stuff on the site for us
> to use it in all kinds of ways
> that would not be possible on other websites.

I tend to agree with this interpretation.

MOST interpretation/translation from one language to another does NOT
> bother with the contribution
> history, nor does it need to do so.  It's all within the same project.

The thing is, any implied license that is given *does not*, in my opinion,
include the right to remove attribution for the contribution one makes.
This is especially true in the numerous jurisdictions in which the right to
attribution cannot be waived even by an explicit license, but I believe it
is also true in jurisdictions where the right to attribution can be waived
by license.