[WikiEN-l] Arbcom member's prolix script for foul play

cu clt abcclt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 10:59:00 UTC 2007

I am one of this bunch.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Suspected_Wikipedia_sockpuppets_of_Kuntan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikipedia_sockpuppets_of_Kuntan
Forgot myself exactly which one. Many of them  are not mine.
I viewed Rama's Arrow with contempt until he chose to block those rabid
Hindutvavadi bastards, who were active participants of  for which he is in
the soup now.
Blnguyen's extreme partiality towards an Indian extreme rightist nationalist
party's views  should raise some questions. Do you mete out  72 hours block
for abusive sockpuppetry, 10 or 30 minutes for repeated incivility etc?