[WikiEN-l] An academic survey about the intention of sharing knowledge in the Wikipedia

Daniel R. Tobias dan at tobias.name
Fri Jun 8 12:10:18 UTC 2007

On 8 Jun 2007 at 13:48:04 +0200, "MacGyverMagic/Mgm"
<macgyvermagic at gmail.com> wrote:

> It works fine for me, Fred. The ) isn't included in the link.
> What I wondered is why they called it "the Wikipedia".

Same with my mail program (Pegasus Mail).  What characters get
considered part of links and what ones don't can vary by mail
program.  To be sure a link is rendered correctly for most people,
it's best to put it on a line by itself without surrounding
characters.

--
== Dan ==