[WikiEN-l] Bus Uncle is a FA?

K P kpbotany at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 20:14:58 UTC 2007

Wow, that is a crappy article.  I will officially act unilaterally as
soon as I get the time and put it up for FAR--someone with more free
time should do so, though.  I've done this with a few articles, and
removed GA status from some crap.  There's a procedure, but I think
sparing en-Wiki the embarrasment of having this listed as a FA made
acting unilaterally and pulling the FA from this article appropriate
behaviour.

FAC is a time-consuming process, and it requires a lot of concentrated
work on the part of various editors.  Things slip through that
shouldn't.  This obviously shouldn't have.  Also, FAR is a
time-consuming process.  Maybe acting unilaterally and just removing
it was a good thing.

KP