[WikiEN-l] The truth, the whole truth, nothing but the WIKITRUTH...

Daniel R. Tobias dan at tobias.name
Thu Jun 7 10:14:17 UTC 2007

On 7 Jun 2007 at 04:46:31 +0100, "Tony Sidaway"
<tonysidaway at gmail.com> wrote:

> Because they're a useless bunch of wankers, possibly.  I'd forgotten
> that they existed, and I'm sure most of us here had, too.

Which doesn't really explain why *that* useless bunch of wankers gets
their own article, while *other* useless bunches of wankers get
people insisting, with the temperament of a junkyard dog, that no
reference to them may ever be permitted anywhere on Wikipedia.

--
== Dan ==