[WikiEN-l] The truth, the whole truth, nothing but the WIKITRUTH...

Silas Snider swsnider at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 03:16:11 UTC 2007

I don't want to be snarky about this, but possibly because they have
yet to out SlimVirgin?

Sincerely,
Silas Snider

On 6/6/07, Daniel R. Tobias <dan at tobias.name> wrote:
> The [[Wikitruth]] site is engaging in "outing" the real names of
> Wikipedia editors, as well as various personal info (such as claiming
> transsexuality, and reporting on alleged sexual fetishes).  It's also
> publishing various deleted articles from Wikipedia that have WP:BLP
> concerns associated with them.  So how come the "anti-attack-sites"
> faction doesn't seem to care about it... it's got its own Wikipedia
> article, complete with an external link.
>
> --
> == Dan ==
> Dan's Mail Format Site: http://mailformat.dan.info/
> Dan's Web Tips: http://webtips.dan.info/
> Dan's Domain Site: http://domains.dan.info/

Silas Snider is a proud member of the Association of Wikipedians Who
Dislike Making Broad Judgements About the Worthiness of a General Category
of Article, and Who Are In Favor of the Deletion of Some Particularly Bad
Articles, but That Doesn't Mean They are Deletionist
(AWWDMBJAWGCAWAIFDSPBATDMTD) , and the Harmonious
Editing Club of Wikipedia.