[WikiEN-l] BJAODN restored again

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 18:16:22 UTC 2007

As is, the requirement to attribute individual edits is at odds with
the general concept  of collective editing on a wiki.

Is there any reason why everything in WP can be put in the PD, with of
course the material that is only fair use indicated? (Essentially the
way the US government does it: everything in their publications is PD,
unless previously copyright elsewhere.) The difference would be that
others could use it without attribution to us, and we wouldn't get the
publicity--but are we in it for publicity or to make an encyclopedia?
DGG