[WikiEN-l] Bus Uncle

Andrew Gray shimgray at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 14:52:02 UTC 2007

On 06/06/07, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> wrote:
> Even if that
> doesn't happen, the fact that one person doesn't scale will result in
> a change being required. I'm surprised that hasn't happened already -
> does he never go on holiday?

Decisions for front-page articles are made a few days in advance
(which also allows people to try and spot embarrasing mishaps with a
few days warning, like the day we ran [[Turkish literature]] on
Armenian Genocide Memorial Day and didn't notice until afterwards...)

As for FAC, well, it's always worked on a somewhat loose timescale...

--
- Andrew Gray
  andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk