[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia as moral tool?

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Wed Jun 6 14:41:28 UTC 2007

While occasionally principles from arbitration decisions can sometimes be generalized into policy, they are intended to apply only to the specific case addressed at that time. There are many other possible fact situations not contemplated or considered.

BADSITES was such a clumsy adaption that it is reasonably suspected of being the work of someone who opposed the policy expressed in it. The trolling was highly successful.

Fred