[WikiEN-l] Bus Uncle

Jeff Raymond jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com
Wed Jun 6 00:48:53 UTC 2007

James Farrar wrote:

> Let me just check this: you unilaterally overruled consensus by
> stripping an article of Featured Article status?
>
> Have Administrators always abused their power like this, or is it just
> in the last week?

Tony's not an administrator after resigning last year.

To answer your question, typically, yes, many have, but it's gotten
extremely bad the last few weeks.

-Jeff

--
Name: Jeff Raymond
E-mail: jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com
WWW: http://www.internationalhouseofbacon.com
IM: badlydrawnjeff
Quote: "I was always a fan of Lisa Loeb, particularly
	because you kind of get the impression she
	sang every song either about or to her cats.
	They seem to be the driving force in most of
	her creative process."     - Chuck Klosterman