[WikiEN-l] Bus Uncle

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Tue Jun 5 20:51:56 UTC 2007

On 6/5/07, Tony Sidaway <tonysidaway at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 6/5/07, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I thought there was an established review process for featured
> > articles - on what authority did you just remove it from the list? If
> > there was a BLP violation, then remove it from the article, certainly,
> > but there is no need to unilaterally remove its featured status when
> > there is a perfectly good process for doing that.
>
> I'm sorry, that just doesn't make sense.  Featured articles are
> supposed to be our *best* articles. not steaming piles of excrement.

I don't know about one of the best, but I found the article to be
interesting and half-decent (though a little bit rambling), up until the
"Social Impacts" section (which I skipped as it sounds like a boring topic).

Why do you think the article was a steaming pile of excrement?  Had you ever
seen the video before reading it?  I've never seen it, nor did I read the
transcript.