[WikiEN-l] BJAODN restored again

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 09:01:28 UTC 2007

On 05/06/07, Brock Weller <brock.weller at gmail.com> wrote:

> SJ just got all them back up, with the notation to avoid wheel-warring,
> which leads me to think he's not aware of what went one already with the
> pages... *sigh* Seriously, why does anyone care this much one way or the
> other about these?

Every organisation has a culture, by virtue of being made of people.
It has politics for the same reason. These are not optional and are
not avoidable.

How to deal with them and nevertheless get anything achieved is the
endlessly fascinating question. Suppressing them tends not to work too
well and create backlash. (c.f. management banning Dilbert cartoons.)

- d.