[WikiEN-l] Bus Uncle

Bryan Derksen bryan.derksen at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 5 06:12:38 UTC 2007

Tony Sidaway wrote:
> I've just performed some radical surgery on an article called Bus
> Uncle.  This unspeakable piece of shit somehow managed to make it to
> "Featured Article" status without anyone actually reading it.

Do you really think that something passed Featured Article review, a
tremendously nitpicky and pedantic process IMO, without anyone "actually
reading it"? Personally, I would think it much more likely that the FA
reviewers simply disagreed with your rather extreme evaluation of the
article's quality.