[WikiEN-l] Solution to BJAODN criss

Gabe Johnson gjzilla at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 23:57:55 UTC 2007

On 6/4/07, Steve Bennett <stevagewp at gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>
> 3) Host it on some external site that doesn't claim to respect the GFDL.
<snip>

That would defeat the purpose in two ways. Firstly, we have a policy
against linking to copyvios. Secondly, and more importantly, is that
part of the point of BJAODN is that we can poke fun at ourselves, and
shunting it off would defeat that purpose.

A better solution would be to give us some time to recover the ones
that aren't copyvios. (I think a week would be enough, just tell us
whaen it starts.) ~~~~

--
Absolute Power
C^7rr8p£5 ab£$^u7£%y