[WikiEN-l] A further descent into self-referential idiocy

The Cunctator cunctator at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 23:05:44 UTC 2007

I believe you are upset that people disagree with you. That is fine.

But believing that those people are malicious, vile, or lack judgment is a
mistake.

For example, I think that Jeffrey O. Gustafson's actions on BJAODN are
destructive to the longterm health of Wikipedia.

But I don't think he was failing to apply any judgment. I just think his
judgment is faulty.

Nor do I expect everyone to agree with me.

Though I would think that blatant wheel-warring wouldn't be countenanced.