[WikiEN-l] [name of rouge adnim here]

Matthew Brown morven at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 19:18:11 UTC 2007

On 6/3/07, Guy Chapman aka JzG <guy.chapman at spamcop.net> wrote:
> You think.  Me, I think it might have been exactly as stated: OK,
> let's finally grab this tiger by the tail.  I applaud the effort,
> because all attempts to MfD this shit get [[WP:ILIKEIT]] snowballs,
> however good the rationale.

Personally, I think the vast majority of arguments on both sides are
"I like it" or "I don't like it" with some attempts to find a policy
excuse to get their way.

I don't think it's fair to say that only the people in favor of
keeping the thing are at base motivated by personal preference and not
policy.

-Matt