[WikiEN-l] [name of rouge adnim here]

James Farrar james.farrar at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 15:36:29 UTC 2007

> On 6/3/07, The Cunctator <cunctator at gmail.com> wrote:
> > The pages were deleted out of process. They should be undeleted.
>
> No process for GFDL vios is instant deletion. Just with any other clear copyvio.

I assume you're missing a comma or semi-colon after the word "no",
which changes the sense of your sentence entirely!

What you are saying is, to reference my message of 2007-06-02 23:19:17
UTC (http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2007-June/073761.html):
it is right and proper that a single Administrator act as informant,
judge, jury and executioner in the blink of an eye without any
pretence at a trial, still less an appeal system.