[WikiEN-l] [name of rouge adnim here]

Bryan Derksen bryan.derksen at shaw.ca
Sun Jun 3 05:33:01 UTC 2007

geni wrote:
> On 6/2/07, Bryan Derksen <bryan.derksen at shaw.ca> wrote:
>> geni wrote:
>> You're not personally doing so, perhaps, but Jeffery's wheel-warred to
>> prevent Cunctator from undeleting the material so that work could be
>> done on that. That _is_ stopping people from spending their time on it.
>
> Not really. The only people who can pull up the deleted revisions are admins.

Exactly my point. Non-admins are completely unable to work on fixing
BJAODN material.

You seem to be claiming that everything on BJAODN came from articles
that have since been deleted. This is simply false. Much of it came from
articles that are still alive and well today, with intact histories that
non-admins are capable of accessing.