[WikiEN-l] Seriously, on BJAODN

Brock Weller brock.weller at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 01:32:41 UTC 2007

You have a week to fix articles placed on prod or AfD. If I nominated one of
articles youve created, you have the week to fix them up. If I nominate a
hundred articles youve created, you still have a week. Both maintenance jobs
take a week, because they run concurrently. The amount of data has no
bearing.

On 6/2/07, James Farrar <james.farrar at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 03/06/07, Brock Weller <brock.weller at gmail.com> wrote:
> > And I'll refer you to the numerous processes that specify a time close
> to a
> > week. PROD, AfD, MfD, TfD, RfA, FAR, FARC, FPC, FLC. Near enough to a
> week
> > is widely viewed by the community as an appropriate timeframe for crap
> > get done. Want to throw around some more cute templates, or are you
> ready to
> > add to the conversation?
>
> Which of those actually apply to this kind of maintenance job? Geni's
> suggestion of a week specifically came from the relevant time to fix
> *a single image*, and s/he's run with it because s/he knows s/he's
> being unreasonable, but it'll help kill of BJAODN once and for all.

-Brock