[WikiEN-l] Seriously, on BJAODN

Bryan Derksen bryan.derksen at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 2 22:54:28 UTC 2007

Ray Saintonge wrote:
> geni wrote:
>> You have acess to deletion logs prior to 2005?
>>
> We're talking about a 2007 series of deletions, not ones that happened
> in 2005.

Plus, a lot of the stuff on BJAODN was taken out of articles that
weren't deleted, so the history of the original contribution is still
there even if deleted articles from that time period are no longer
available.

The point is not that _all_ of this stuff is salvageable, just that
_much_ of it is. Speedy-deleting and then wheel-warring to keep it
deleted is actively obstructing attempts to do so.