[WikiEN-l] Jeffery O. Gustafson

Jeffrey O. Gustafson psicopjeffg at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 2 10:35:14 UTC 2007

Someone wrote:

>Not only has he gone around vandalising BJAODN, he's also been
>deleting comments off talk pages, which is utterly reprehensible.
>http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia_talk:Bad_Jokes_and_Other_Deleted_Nonsense&diff=135102810&oldid=135098180
>
>Can we reel in this rogue admin now, before he does any more damage?

Firstly, its spelled "rouge."  Secondly, my first name is "Jeffrey."

To the point of your hyperbolic complaint, please see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WP:EL#Restrictions_on_linking ... "Sites that
violate the copyrights of others per contributors' rights and obligations
should not be linked."

'Nuff said.

Jeffrey O. Gustafson