[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia's a job?

SonOfYoungwood at aol.com SonOfYoungwood at aol.com
Fri Jun 1 13:59:01 UTC 2007

In a message dated 6/1/2007 2:04:35 AM Central Daylight Time,
bryan.derksen at shaw.ca writes:

Considering all the other more significant ways Wikipedia violates  the
letter of the GFDL with article merges and splits and even  the
occasional perversion of a "merge-and-delete" AfD result, does  anyone
honestly think we'd ever get in trouble for having  hard-to-follow
attribution for stuff stashed away on  BJAODN?

The "merge and delete" or "transwiki and delete" especially tick  me off.
Perhaps we should make users take a GFDL or asshole test when they  sign up :)