[WikiEN-l] Policy is done by administrators without consultation!

Daniel R. Tobias dan at tobias.name
Fri Jun 1 12:21:00 UTC 2007

On 1 Jun 2007 at 10:01:36 +0200, "MacGyverMagic/Mgm"
<macgyvermagic at gmail.com> wrote:

> Not even all admins agree. That's a very small group to base a concensus
> around.

There's an obvious solution to that... impose political litmus tests
within the RFA procedure on prospective admin candidates to make sure
that nobody with the politically incorrect position on a sensitive
issue ever becomes an admin.

--
== Dan ==