[WikiEN-l] Oh shit, Slashdot is an attack site!

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Mon Jul 30 18:51:14 UTC 2007

> Are there massive factual errors that make me laugh out loud at the
> speculation in the weird rant Slashdot linked to?  Absolutely.  The
> amount of truth in that piece is so slim, you'd have to be a complete
> intellectual virgin to take any of it at face value.

I think it'd benefit quite a few of us if you'd point out these
massive factual errors.  I certainly am an "intellectual virgin" when
it comes to the details of the Lockerbie bombing, the Entebbe
Operation, and CIA involvement in Iranian coups, and while that's a
great reason not to take the Ludwig De Braeckeleer article at face
value, it's also a great reason not to take your comment that there
are massive factual errors in the article at face value.

Anthony