[WikiEN-l] Self-sensorship, how far should it go?

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Mon Jul 30 12:59:18 UTC 2007

I went and looked at the Slashdot discussion. It's not about the kooky accusations, but about significant issues. Our users would find the discussion interesting and it would help if they weighed in. I think we are shooting ourselves in the foot removing links to the Slashdot page. It's certainly an initiation into the kind of nonsense we've been dealing with privately for the last two years. Time everybody got baptized.

Fred