[WikiEN-l] Oh shit, Slashdot is an attack site!

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 20:13:13 UTC 2007

> The answer won't change my opinion on the matter.  I'd fully expect
> the oversighter to either refuse to comment or to lie about it, at
> least to me and the general public.

They might refuse to comment, but I very much doubt they would lie.
Why would they? Oversighters are Wikipedians just like the rest of us,
they want the same thing we do - to create a good encyclopedia. I
would expect them to give a simply yes/no answer to whether or not
anything was oversighted on that page - they won't say what was
oversighted, of course.