[WikiEN-l] Oh shit, Slashdot is an attack site!

William Pietri william at scissor.com
Sat Jul 28 07:31:23 UTC 2007

Well, as long as this has come up here...

SPUI wrote:
> http://yro.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/07/27/1943254

I'm staying well away from the questions of outing, attack sites, and
such. But I did wonder who this Ludwig Braeckeleer guy is. The best I
found is his author blurb from an article in the Canada Free Press: "Dr.
Ludwig De Braeckeleer has worked for the Department of Energy, taught at
Duke University and Washington University in Seattle. He has a PhD in
Science (Nuclear Physics) and currently teaches in Bogota, Colombia." [1]

 From his take on the Lockerbie situation in [1], I think it's safe to
say that a) he has a minority view, and b) he's not got the NPOV thing
quite down. Digging further on the topic of his article, I found the BBC
and NYT takes a little different: [2], [3].

William

[1] http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/ludwig070507.htm
[2] http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6248290.stm
[3] "Lockerbie Ruling Raises Questions On Libyan's Guilt" Alan Cowell,
June 29, 2007;
http://select.nytimes.com/search/restricted/article?res=F00D13FC3C5A0C7A8EDDAF0894DF404482
(works for me, anyhow)