[WikiEN-l] Metapedia - worse than Conservapedia

Steven Walling steven.walling at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 22:31:52 UTC 2007

Oh yes, I'm sure faux-intellectual white supremacists and Christian
fundamentalists absolutely need to be heard through their own
"encyclopedia". It's not like they would disavow the rights of others to
speak freely.

Oh wait, yeah they would.

While obviously freedom of speech is meaningless unless you defend the
rights of every nut job and hate monger to have his say, I certainly don't
have to condone what they are saying or support their project. Just because
I wouldn't forbid them from saying what they please doesn't mean I have to
advocate that they do so. The less heard from these crackpots the better.