[WikiEN-l] When did RfD Become Toxic?

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Fri Jul 20 09:09:44 UTC 2007

I did a redirect the other day. They got after me because there was "no article". So I ended up protecting the redirect. I did write a half-assed article eventually, but did that under duress. I can see no problem having a redirect to a red link, if the redirect is to the best title. When did a red link become an offense, anyway?

Fred