[WikiEN-l] Proposed {{prod}} for articles with no sources

Bryan Derksen bryan.derksen at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 19 02:27:53 UTC 2007

Thomas Dalton wrote:
>> Because it would appear that some people wish to remove all unsourced
>> information. Unfortunately that results in stubs like this:
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cann_Quarry_Canal
>>
>> That have wikicode that is pretty much impossible for a new editor to
>> comprehend.
>
> I've fixed that article.

The thing I find most amusing is that the article got "fixed" and
"unfixed" back and forth several times, repeatedly adding and removing
the duplicated references, but in the midst of all that activity nobody
bothered to categorize it. There was even a stub template already there
to make it easier.

Perhaps some sort of policy allowing the deletion of uncategorized
articles would help. :)