[WikiEN-l] What the heck?

Blu Aardvark jeffrey.latham at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 04:58:47 UTC 2007

No, someone uploaded a new image over a title that had previously been
deleted.

19:08, 12 July 2007 Joeystuff (Talk | contribs) uploaded
"Image:Burdock.jpg" ({{Non-free fair use in|List of Saiyans in Dragon
Ball#Burdock}}
[http://dasaiyanprince20.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/bardock3.jpg]
)

This image, which currently does exist, was added to the article by the
same user:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_Saiyans_in_Dragon_Ball&diff=prev&oldid=144238728