[WikiEN-l] Article Rescue Squadron: Combat medics urgently needed

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 22:38:52 UTC 2007

That is even potentially helpful--if a COI person responds that way,
it's a good sign that the article may be very dubious indeed. If I
remove the detailed product list as advertising, with an explanation
that with it in, the article looks like advertising and is likely to
be deleted, and the editor immediately puts it back, that does tend to
show the purpose of the article, and I am much more likely to say G11.

On 7/15/07, K P <kpbotany at gmail.com> wrote:
  > > http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
> >  > (I've found that if there is a COI involved offering to improve the
> article backfires seriously--no one with a COI can see their own
> crap.)
>
> KP

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.