[WikiEN-l] Article Rescue Squadron: Combat medics urgently needed

Charlotte Webb charlottethewebb at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 21:39:34 UTC 2007

On 7/15/07, K P <kpbotany at gmail.com> wrote:
> (I've found that if there is a COI involved offering to improve the
> article backfires seriously--no one with a COI can see their own
> crap.)

if it's good crap, nothing else matters. I never liked the "COI"
buzzword any more than the "notability" one.

Overheard on Wikipedia (name the song and performer, be the sixth caller):
> "in a nutshell: Comment on content, not on the contributor."

But if you try telling that to the self-appointed "COI police" and
yes, you will most certainly be called a troll (not that most of them
would recognize the above quotation).

—C.W.