[WikiEN-l] Article Rescue Squadron: Combat medics urgently needed

SJ 2.718281828 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 20:38:49 UTC 2007

That's a good one.  One of the points of expedited cleanup should be :
do we want the original contributor to return and edit again in the
future?  Will they be upset to find the article has moved or
disappeared?  How can we make them feel welcome in the community while
critiquing and changing their work?  which is one of the important
aspects of review that gets lost in many AfD processes.

To your next post: agreed that this shouldn't be bureaucratic; just an
implementation of polite interactions and good faith to improve and
lend better context to deletion discussions.

SJ

On 7/14/07, Guy Chapman aka JzG <guy.chapman at spamcop.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 17:55:51 +0100, "David Gerard" <dgerard at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Brilliant!
>
> And one of the outcomes should be: expedited cleanup.  If not
> performed, it can be stubbed or deleted after a week.
>
> Guy (JzG)
> --
> http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:JzG