[WikiEN-l] Article Rescue Squadron: Combat medics urgently needed

K P kpbotany at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 02:33:10 UTC 2007

On 7/14/07, Guy Chapman aka JzG <guy.chapman at spamcop.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 17:55:51 +0100, "David Gerard" <dgerard at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Brilliant!
>
> And one of the outcomes should be: expedited cleanup.  If not
> performed, it can be stubbed or deleted after a week.
>
> Guy (JzG)
> --
> http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:JzG

Yeah, nice.  I agree with the expedited cleanup.  Sometimes there is
dreadful crap that really needs to get off Wikipedia ASAP.  Just
because someone contests a PROD doesn't mean pure crap should be
granted a 1 week reprieve, like that moron who decided to write a
piece of crap article about beach chic to honor his bride (God help
her), then contested the prod so the piece of crap would stay up for
the week of his wedding.

As much of an inclusionist as I am, compared to Guy certainly, there
really is a lot of crap that gets a one week free ride, that I
wouldn't mind seeing reduced to a 2 day free ride.

KP