[WikiEN-l] The latest from whiny SEOs

John Vandenberg jayvdb at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 09:35:33 UTC 2007

> If they can't see us, we're not there!
>
> http://www.distilled.co.uk/blog/seo/search-google-without-wikipedia-a-firefox-search-plugin/

Personally, I prefer the google+wikipedia Firefox search plugin:

http://mycroft.mozdev.org/download.html?name=Wikipedia+(3rd+Party+-+Google)

Following the distilled link a little, I learn that of 40 destinations
of the Tour de France, "Gourette" is the only one where Wikipedia is
not in the top 10 google search results.

http://www.wolf-howl.com/case-study/2007-tour-de-france-winner-wikipedia/

Can we fix that before the 25th ?  The French language article is
quite long, yet our page currently redirects to a very short article
about the commune [[Eaux-Bonnes]], which incidentally ranks at # 6.

--
John