[WikiEN-l] Article Rescue Squadron: Combat medics urgently needed

Todd Allen toddmallen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 00:20:34 UTC 2007

Ben Yates wrote:
> Sign up to help those articles unable to help themselves.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Article_Rescue_Squadron

Your example of Pownce is probably not the best one you could pick. I
think it passes, probably, because of the Business Week and SFC
coverage, but just barely. I can certainly see why people argued to
delete the old version of it, and if it were at AfD now I'd give it a
weak keep at best. "Notable founder" != "notable thing". (If only we
could change "deletion culture" to unambiguously recognize -that-...).
Right now, though, I'm more concerned with stuff that should be deleted
that's still around, than stuff that got deleted and shouldn't have.