[WikiEN-l] Fair use issues; we need serious help

Rory Stolzenberg rory096 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 02:19:32 UTC 2007

On 7/12/07, WikipediaEditor Durin <wikidurin at gmail.com> wrote:

> We're working on 200,000 images used in tens of thousands
> of ways.

The (sort of) good news is that according to my likely-error prone
calculations, there are 54826 images in the articles mentioned on your Fair
Use Overuse page, so once that's finished up, there will be significantly
less fair use images whose use hasn't been reviewed by someone who helps
clear out massive amounts of fair use on WP (and likely significantly less
fair use images at all).

Rory