[WikiEN-l] Fair use issues; we need serious help

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 16:33:35 UTC 2007

I'm currently going after fair abuse images with an axe. However, I am
seeking a script or similar to help clean up the red links left behind
in articles. I do the deletions themselves by hand in Firefox (because
secondly, bot deletions are considered bad, but firstly, I can go a
lot faster than most bots are allowed to), but it is considered bad to
leave red image links behind in the articles. Does anyone have
anything suitable to hand for the second part?

- d.