[WikiEN-l] Beware of Bush Admin Medical Sources

Cheney Shill halliburton_shill at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 07:48:41 UTC 2007

Bush-appoointed official muzzled from 2002-2006.  Medical
and scientific findings manipulated for political ideology.
 Articles on health, contraception, reproduction, and sex
all could be adversely affected.  I'd help undo the damage,
but I'm blocked precisely because I was trying to undo the
damage last year.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070711/ap_on_go_pr_wh/surgeon_general_politics

This also has to do with the current subject "Removal of
unsourced material".  I agree with the view to delete
unsourced material.  30 days is too short, but not
unreasonable given that most {fact}s don't show up until
well after 30 days.

~~Pro-Lick
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/User:Halliburton_Shill
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Pro-Lick