[WikiEN-l] My favorite Wikipedia article ever

Gregory Kohs thekohser at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 20:15:49 UTC 2007

>On the other hand, such "outsourcing" efforts could work wonders against
>vandalism, much of which happens on subjects with recent news coverage.
>And it would probably increase the overall reputation of Wikipedia, too.

>Adrian

Adrian, I've been saying that for about six months about Centiare (that it
could help outsource a lot of the minor business/entrepreneur spam/cruft
that finds its way to Wikipedia), but certain people keep making it their
fervent mission to shoot down the idea.

It's still okay for owner/operators of Wikia to promote that site as a
content-outsourcing oppportunity, though.

--
Gregory Kohs
Cell: 302.463.1354