[WikiEN-l] FredBauder"clarifies"onattackkkkk site link policy

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Wed Jul 11 10:23:59 UTC 2007

OK, here you are:

It is helpful to support productive editors and administrators and protect them from harassment both on and off Wikipedia. Certain sites contain little or no critical discussion, but a great deal of material which either attempts to identify anonymous Wikipedia editors or to harass them in some way.

You complain about the justification being repeated, but continue to say you see no justification...

Fred