[WikiEN-l] Fred Bauder"clarifies"on attack site link policy

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Tue Jul 10 09:29:36 UTC 2007

My position has evolved quite a bit during this discussion. Theoretical discussion about how a ban on links to attack sites is a bad idea, futile, counterproductive, etc. is fine. Not welcome, but fine.

What is not acceptable is a determined effort, in the face of warnings, to repeatedly link to an attack site. Whatever the excuse given.

We have a responsibility to protect our productive editors and administrators from harassment.

Fred