[WikiEN-l] The Register decries Wikipedia's "censorship" via OTRS

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 21:35:52 UTC 2007

> When the perceived offence is that an article exists AT ALL on the given
> subject

Then the complaint is almost certainly groundless. What kind of
subject has legal protection from being included in an encyclopedia?

How much harm would it do to wait until we have a chance to talk to a
lawyer before acting in cases where there almost certainly isn't a
problem with the article? Should be less than 24 hours, I would think
- as long as we seek legal advice as soon as we are made aware of the
issue, I can't see us appearing to be acting in bad faith.