[WikiEN-l] Stupid question for the list

Andrew Gray shimgray at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 11:47:59 UTC 2007

On 09/07/07, Mark Gallagher <m.g.gallagher at student.canberra.edu.au> wrote:

> Is there an easy way to change the email address through which one
> receives/sends list messages?

You ought to be able to log in through the mailman interface and
change your subscription account:

If that fails, unsub and resubscribe from the new address. I recommend
gmail for mailing lists - it handles them very well.

> The university I am not attending[0] will soon be deleting my account,
> for reasons which I'd rather not go into[1] right now.  As such, if you
> want to continue to enjoy my dulcet tones, I'm going to have to make
> some changes ...

> [1] Here's a hint, though: in eight days' time, you all have to call me
>      "sir".

Intriguing. I'm sure "Sir" for bachelors fell out of fashion in the
seventeenth century, no?

--
- Andrew Gray
  andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk