[WikiEN-l] My favorite Wikipedia article ever

K P kpbotany at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 01:45:06 UTC 2007

Here's an article about a crash that didn't happen, to two planes on
two different runways, although apparently one is in the take-off line
of the other, where there were no injuries or damages to either
aircraft that didn't crash into each other, with speculation about a
controller error, and no NTSB report yet issued.

I love Wikipedia, Britannica eat your hear out.

Republic Airlines flight 4912 & SkyWest Airlines flight 5741

KP